Click to Enlarge
Pisang Peak Climbing is the most popular among the trekking peak climbings of Nepal in Annapurna region. Trekkers with little experience in climbing can combine the popular classic Annapurna circuit trek with Pisang Peak climbing to have the taste of climbing on Himalayas in Nepal . The peak rises above from Pisang village and yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the final summit pyramid. Pisang peak is considered one of the easy climbing peaks among the trekking peaks in Nepal . To reach the base camp from Pisang village, the path ascends through sparse wood and pasture to a Kharka at (4,380m) which is considered the best place for setting up the base camp. High Camp is set up at (5,400m) climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge.
Day 1: Arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar (823m). Overnight in Besisahar.
Day 3: Trek to Bahundanda (1,311m). O/N in Bahundada.
Day 4: Trek to Bagarchhap. O/N in Bagarchhap (2,160m).
Day 5: Trek to Chame (2715m). O/N in Chame.
Day 6: Trek to Upper Pisang (3300m). O/N in Pisang.
Day 7: Trek to Pisang Base Camp (4600m). Overnight in Base Camp.
Day 8: Acclimatization at the Base Camp. Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 9: Trek to High camp (4800m). Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 10: Climb to the summit of Pisang Peak (6091m) and head back to Base Camp. Overnight in a tented camp.
Day 11: Trek to Humde (3280m). Overnight in Humde.
Day 12: Trek to Manang. Overnight in Manang.
Day 13: Trek to Yak Kharka or Ledar (4018m).
Day 14: Trek to Thorang Phedi or High Camp (4450m). O/N in High Camp.
Day 15: Trek Over Thorang La Pass(5,416m) to Muktinath (3798m). O/N in Muktinath.
Day 16: Trek to Jomsom (2713m). O/N in Jomsom.
Day 17: Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 18: Drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 19: Transfer to the International Airport and departure to your destination.
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Three nights standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival two day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu – Pokhara.
- Ground transportation from Pokhara – Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu .
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter.