Click to Enlarge
Honeymoon tour package covers Kathmandu Valley and some of the best hill resorts of its rim. Kathmandu City comprises three medieval principalities- Kathmandu , Patan and Bhaktapur , each contending to another in every aspect; arts and architectures, temples and stupas , monasteries and monuments and so on. You will witness the ancient custom and tradition still being followed; lore and legends continuing and faith and smile abundant in people's face. Friendly and hospitable people will greet you by Namaste (a common Nepali greeting) as you pass by. Kathmandu Valley is the melting point of Hindu and Buddhist religions. You can notice a Buddha Image installed in the courtyard of a Hindu Temple or a Hindu Devotee paying homage to a Buddha shrine or spinning the Buddhist prayer wheels with a deep respect. Kathmandu Valley Rim offers some of the greatest hill resorts with spectacular Himalayan Panorama Views. Nagarkot , Dhulikhel , Godavari and Hattiban Hill Stations, all in easy access, are jewels to the crown of Kathmandu . In the environs are ancient villages like Bungamati and Kirtipur of Newari People. Newars are the natives of Kathmandu Valley . Newars are farmers, craftsmen and renowned merchants of Nepal . Interestingly the Newar Community is divided into two religions-Hindus and Buddhists but they speak one language and follow one culture.
Day 01: Kathmandu
Arrive at international airport kathmandu, you will be welcomed by garland of seasonal flowers then transfer to hotel of your choice (we make bookings in advance) by our cultural guides on a AC vehicle. Guide will explain the programme in detail. Rest, and then have traditional dinner with dances. (Normally because of jet leg this day is free to do rest if you are ready to start sightseeing we can start on the same day, we are always flexible) Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sight seeing of Pashupati Nath, Bouddha Nath, Swoyambhu Nath, kathmandu Durbar Square.Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu -Nagarkot Morning free. Afternoon drive to Nagarkot for sunset view and transfer to hotel.Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Nagarkot - Kathmandu-chitwan After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur. Drive/Fly to Chitwan Lunch
upon arrival; Village Tour and Sunset view from beach Rapti river; Dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Chitwan Jungle walk after early morning Tea/Coffee. After breakfast: Canoeing and Trip to Elephant breeding center;
Lunch, Elephant ride, Evening: Cultural program and Dinner around the camp firing. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Chitwan-Pokhara Bird Watching (or extra elephant ride at extra cost) after early morning tea/coffee. After breakfast
departure to Pokhara (Drive/Fly) and transfer to hotel. In Pokhara leisure walk along Phewa lake and boating. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Pokhara Sight seeing in Lake Phewa, Davi's fall, Vindyavashini Temple, Mahendra Cave, and Lake Begnash .Overnight
Day 08: Pokhara - Kathmandu Fly / Drive to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and farewell diner. Farewell dinner with cultural
program in the evening.Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Back to onward destination.
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by private car / van
2. Three nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
3. One night accommodation in Nagarkot inclusive of full board meals
4. An hours Everest View Flight on day second, inclusive of departure tax
5. An English speaking tour guide during the trip inclusive his food, accommodation, salary
6. All tour activities as per above program
7. Surface transfer to/from Kathmandu by private car/van/bus
8. Entry permits and fees for all temple, park, monasteries, cultural and historical spots
9. Farewell dinner in typical Nepalese restaurant with cultural dance
10. All our government taxes
11. Official expenses.
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
2. International airfare
3. Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
4. All cold drinks such as: alcoholic beverages, mineral water, Coke, Fanta, juice, etc.
5. Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)