Click to Enlarge
Family adventure holidays to Nepal including a short and scenic Himalayan trek, city tours and elephant back safari.
Nepal family AdventureThis is a leisurely family holiday with your kids, full of activities that would be enjoyed by both yourself and the kids. The programmes are so arranged as to provide enough time for fun among families and not to keep the kids tired.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing tour including
Swoyambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar square and Bouddhanath stupa.
Day 03: Early morning flight to Pokhara at 8 am ( 25 mins ) . Short tour around Pokhara visiting the waterfall and a cave ( quite safe ) and boating on the lake.
Day 04: Drive to Naya Pul (1 hr ), trek to Ghandruk 2000m ( 4-5 hrs of level + uphill walk with stone steps to climb )
Day 05: Trek to Deurali/ Pothana 1600 m ( 4 hrs )
Day 06: Trek to Pokhara, rest in beautiful Pokhara . ( 3 hrs )
Day 07: Drive Pokhara to Chitwan national park 5hrs, take lunch, rest .
Day 08: Full day safari activities
Day 09: Fly back Chitwan to Kathmandu at 10.30 am ( 2o mins ), , free day on your own.
Day 10: Fly back home.
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by private car / van
2. Three nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
3. One night accommodation in Nagarkot inclusive of full board meals
4. An hours Everest View Flight on day second, inclusive of departure tax
5. An English speaking tour guide during the trip inclusive his food, accommodation, salary
6. All tour activities as per above program
7. Surface transfer to/from Kathmandu by private car/van/bus
8. Entry permits and fees for all temple, park, monasteries, cultural and historical spots
9. Farewell dinner in typical Nepalese restaurant with cultural dance
10. All our government taxes
11. Official expenses.
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
2. International airfare
3. Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
4. All cold drinks such as: alcoholic beverages, mineral water, Coke, Fanta, juice, etc.
5. Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)