Click to Enlarge
Saribung Expedition (6,346m) situated between Mustang and Annapurna region of Nepal and only few tourists have visited the area and few have climbed this mountain because of its remoteness and due to the lack of information about the area and the peak. Damodar Saribung traverse is at the perimeter close to Tibet, where rugged landscapes and primitive culture merge in a very unique interpretation of land forgotten by time.
Day 1: Arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport. Transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 3: Drive to Pokhara. O/N in Hotel.
Day 4: Flight from Pokhara to Jomsom (2700m). O/N in Kagbeni (2810m).
Day 5: Trek to Chaile (3150m). O/N in Chaile.
Day 6: Trek to Geling (3570m). O/N in Gelling.
Day 7: Trek to Chharang (3500m). O/N in Chharang.
Day 8: Trek to Lomanthang (3809m). O/N in Lomanthang.
Day 9: Explore Lomanthang. O/N in Lomanthang.
Day 10: Explore Lomanthang. O/N in Lomanthang.
Day 11: Trek to Dhi Gaon(3360m). O/N in Dhi Gaon
Day 12: Trek to Lury Gompa (3,500m). O/N in Lury Gompa.
Day 13: Trek to Ghuma Tanthi (4,856m). O/N in Ghuma Tanthi.
Day 14: Trek to Namta Khola (4,200m). O/N in Namta Khola.
Day 15: Trek to Saribung Base Camp(5,240m). O/N in Base Camp.
Day 16: Rest day in Saribung Base Camp. O/N in Base Camp.
Day 17: Trek to Saribung High Camp (5,600m). O/N in High Camp.
Day 18: Climb to the summit of Saribung Peak (6,346m) and return back to Base Camp.
Day 19: Trek to Nogaru (4,300m). O/N in Norgaru.
Day 20: Trek to Phu (4,100m). O/N in Phu.
Day 21: Rest day in Phu. O/N in Phu.
Day 22: Trek to Meta (3,500m). O/N in Meta.
Day 23: Trek to Koto (2,600m). O/N in Koto.
Day 24: Trek to Taal (1,860m). O/N in Taal.
Day 25: Trek to Syange (1,265m). O/N in Syange.
Day 26: Drive to Kathmandu. Transfer to the International Airport
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Three nights standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival two day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu – Pokhara.
- Ground transportation from Pokhara – Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu .
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter.