Click to Enlarge
Lower Mustang Trek occupies the southern fringes of the Tibetan plateau and is dominated by Himalayan peaks such as Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. he main feature of this trek is walking through the gorge carved by the Kali Gandaki River. Jomsom is the gateway of the Nepal's hidden treasure" Mustang", the trekker can see the landscape of mustang and reach to the Hindu's and Buddhist's sacred pilgrimage Muktinath. This classic and rewarding trek takes us to the border of one of the most remote kingdoms on earth, within a reasonable timeframe and without ascending to extreme altitude. Trekking in this region is an adventure in wonderland. Astonishing altitude variations and ecological diversity make this area overflow with natural beauty. Trek across sacred valleys surrounded by enormous peaks and encounter people from diverse ethnic backgrounds who have carved a lifestyle out of the steep terraces and barren plateaus of the area for thousand of years. Witness the breathtaking views from Poon Hill, experience the hot natural springs in Tatopani and encounter Tibetan traders as you trek to the pilgramage centre of Muktinath, where Buddhists and Hindus alike make the spiritual journey. A fascinating and rewarding Himalayan trek.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m.)
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara..
Day 04: Pokhara to Hile.
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani 2850m.
Day 06: Ghorepani to Hotspring(Tatopani).
Day 07: Tatopani to Ghasa (2100m)Trek to Ghasa (2100m) from Tatopani , 6 hrs
Day 08: Ghasa to Tukuche (2590m)
Day 09: Tukuche to Kagbeni (2810m)
Day 10: Kagbeni to Muktinath (3802m)
Day 11: Muktinath to Jomsom 6 hrs.
Day 12: Jomsom to Pokhara, fly (18 mins).
Day 13: Fly back to Kathmandu 30 minutes.
Day 14: Final Departure from Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Three nights standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival two day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu – Pokhara.
- Ground transportation from Pokhara – Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu .
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter.