Click to Enlarge
One of the most popular trekking trail is known as Langtang Valley trekking lies in Langtang Region,northern part of Kathmandu Valley. The Langtang Valley was protected the first national park of Nepal in 1971. Langtang area is the third most popular trekking trail in Nepal at 3800 mtrs height. Langtang area is less visited unspolied trekking trail.
Just a couple of days walking, you will find you a superb beautiful view of the snow peaks Ganesh Himal and Langtang ranges. Following the Langtang Khola (river) will take you to the settlement of Kyanjin Gumba at 3900m. Langtang is a narrow valley situated along Nepal-Tibet border, an area inhabited by Tibetans & Tamang who share a similar religion,culture and language. language are very similar to that of Tibet.
The Langtang forests are also well known for their wildlife of Himalayan black bear, wild boar and langur monkeys including red pandas.You are likely to see these monkeys between Syabru to Ghora Tabela and rare animals red panda. This is the furthest place to find lodges up the valley. This area is connected to Tibet and the trails in this region were used by traders from Tibet bartering in Salt. Beautiful landscapes and pretty villages make this a relatively easy and therefore popular Langtang trekking destination.
Day 01: Kathmandu to Dhunche Days
Day 02: Dhunche to shybru village
Day 03: Shybru to Lamahotel
Day 04: Lama hotel to Langtang
Day 05: Langtang to Kyangin goumpa
Day 06: Kyanging goumpa to Rest
Day 07: Kayngin Goumpa toLama hotel
Day 08: Lamhotel to sybru bensi
Day 09: Shybru bensi to Kathmandu
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.Cost Excludes
- Three nights standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival two day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu – Pokhara.
- Ground transportation from Pokhara – Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu .
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter.