Click to Enlarge
This is one the most popular short medium range trek in Nepal. This area nestled in the Himalayas is situated north of Kathmandu. This trek is famous for its beautiful valley, waterfalls, birds and different kinds of wild life. Travelling quite close to the border of Tibet you will have the chance to visit beautiful Tamang, Sherpa Villages as well as the glaciers with magnificent views of high mountains. Goasinkunda Lake is the site of an annual holy pilgrimage for Hindus and Buddhists. It is regarded as the greatest lake of the 108 lakes in this area. The views of the Himalayas from here are truly extraordinary.
Day 01: From Kathmandu to Dhunche (117km)
Day 02: Dhunche to Sing Gompa (3330m)
Day 03: Sing Gompa to Laurebina Yak (3920m)
Day 05: Laurebina Yak to Gasainkunda (4460m)
Day 06: Gosainkunda to Gopte (3440m)
Day 07: Gopte to Tharepati (3640m)
Day 08: Tharepati to Gul Bhanjyang (2140m)
Day 09: Gul Bhanjyang to Chisopani (2134m)
Day 10: Chisopani to Sundari jal (1300m)
Day 11: Sundari jal to Kathmandu
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.Cost Excludes
- Three nights standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival two day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu – Pokhara.
- Ground transportation from Pokhara – Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu .
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter.