Click to Enlarge
Nepal offers you a wonderful holiday tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara valley to make your trip to Nepal more adventurous, memorable and worthable.Kathmandu City is famous for the Cultural and Pilgrimage tour while Pokhara City is the starting point for most of the adventurous trekking in the western part of Nepal.When one thinks about travelling, spending the best holidays of the lifetime, people start to think about Pokhara City of Nepal as it has been the dreamland of the tourists from the very long time. It lies in Kaski District which is 200 km far from kathmandu. It invites, welcomes, charms and bewilders the visitors. Those who have already visited Nepal desires for a second visit and those who have heard or read about the kingdom make a plan to visit the country.
As well as kathmandu is also nice city, it is known as the city of temple. It is famous for the Cultural and Pilgrimage tour. This city is a cultural hotbed of entwined histories and fascinating cultural encounters that never disappoint, making it one of the most popular and sought after destinations in South Asia. It is truly a place for travellers to realise their dreams. In the tour period we include sightseeing in different World heritage Places such as Kathmandu Durbar Square,Bhaktapur Durbar Square,Patan Durbar Square,Pashupatinath Temple,Boudha Nath Stupa,Swayambhunath Stupa known as the Monkey temple etc.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.Overnight in hotel.
Day 02: Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley.Sightseeing on this day includes Pashupatinath,Boudhanath, Swayambhuntah(Monkey Temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara about 5-6 hrs or fly about 20-25 minutes.Overnight in hotel.
Day 04: Excursion to Sarangkot early in the morning for sunrise view and the beautiful snowcapped mountains.On the way back from Sarangkot,visit Bindabasini Temple and drive towards hotel.After that visit Fewa Lake,Davi's Falls,Gupteshwor Cave,World Peace Stupa.Overnight in hotel.
Day 05: Drive/Fly back to Kathmandu.Free time in the evening for Shopping.Overnight in hotel.
Day 06: Final Departure.
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by private car / van
2. Three nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
3. One night accommodation in Nagarkot inclusive of full board meals
4. An hours Everest View Flight on day second, inclusive of departure tax
5. An English speaking tour guide during the trip inclusive his food, accommodation, salary
6. All tour activities as per above program
7. Surface transfer to/from Kathmandu by private car/van/bus
8. Entry permits and fees for all temple, park, monasteries, cultural and historical spots
9. Farewell dinner in typical Nepalese restaurant with cultural dance
10. All our government taxes
11. Official expenses.
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
2. International airfare
3. Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Pleasebring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
4. All cold drinks such as: alcoholic beverages, mineral water, Coke, Fanta, juice, etc.
5. Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)