Click to Enlarge
The valley of Kathmandu is covered with hundreds of Hindu and Buddhist divinities. At every turn, one encounters beautiful pagodas, intricately carved wooden windows, huge stones images and inconspicuous shrines. For in Nepal, the practice of religious puja is a part of everyday life. Teeming with images of gods and goddesses, crowded with temples and shrines, the city streets and country roads of Kathmandu valley seem like a museum, a museum without walls, where valley is filled with temples having struts decorated with intricate design.
Legend has said that Kathmandu valley was once a great lake and Manjushree is said to have slashed a hill, which is presently known as Chovar, to drain the water to give us Kathmandu valley, as we know it. Today it is no longer an expansive watery body but a vast lake of architectural and cultural wonders.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.Overnight in hotel.
Day 02: Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley. Sightseeing on this day includes
Pashupatinath,Boudhanath,Swayambhunath(monkey temple),Kathmandu Durbar Square.Overnight in hotel.
Day 03: Sightseeing to Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square.Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 04: Final Departure.
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by private car / van
2. Three nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
3. One night accommodation in Nagarkot inclusive of full board meals
4. An hours Everest View Flight on day second, inclusive of departure tax
5. An English speaking tour guide during the trip inclusive his food, accommodation, salary
6. All tour activities as per above program
7. Surface transfer to/from Kathmandu by private car/van/bus
8. Entry permits and fees for all temple, park, monasteries, cultural and historical spots
9. Farewell dinner in typical Nepalese restaurant with cultural dance
10. All our government taxes
11. Official expenses.
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
2. International airfare
3. Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Pleasebring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
4. All cold drinks such as: alcoholic beverages, mineral water, Coke, Fanta, juice, etc.
5. Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)