Click to Enlarge
The hills of Nepal are popular for hiking. Hiking provides you with spectacular views of the mountains and the deep valleys, as well as a chance to become acquainted with the Nepali people’s lifestyle, their art, architecture and cultural traditions. There are many popular areas for one or two day hikes.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmadu, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including Swoyambhunath, Bouddhanath and Kathmandu Durbar square.
Day 3: Fly to Pokhara , short tour in Pokhara visiting the waterfall and boating on the lakethe lake with nice shops and cafes..
Enjoy great mountain view and lovely sunset.
Day 4: Drive to Phedi ( 45 mins ) and hike to Dhampus hill (3.5- 4 hrs) .
Day 5: Watch the sunrise on Himalayan panorama. Hike back to Pokhara . Fly back to Kathmandu at 3.00 pm .Overnight in
Day 6: Fly back to home / onward destination
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by private car / van
2. Three nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
3. One night accommodation in Nagarkot inclusive of full board meals
4. An hours Everest View Flight on day second, inclusive of departure tax
5. An English speaking tour guide during the trip inclusive his food, accommodation, salary
6. All tour activities as per above program
7. Surface transfer to/from Kathmandu by private car/van/bus
8. Entry permits and fees for all temple, park, monasteries, cultural and historical spots
9. Farewell dinner in typical Nepalese restaurant with cultural dance
10. All our government taxes
11. Official expenses.
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
2. International airfare
3. Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
4. All cold drinks such as: alcoholic beverages, mineral water, Coke, Fanta, juice, etc.
5. Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)