Click to Enlarge
Annapurna Circuit Trek is considered one of the best treks in the world though road construction is threatening its reputation and its future as a classic trek. Yet no one disputes that the scenery is outstanding: 16 to 21 days long, this trek takes you through distinct regional scenery of rivers, flora, fauna and above all - mountains. The trek begins at Besisahar or Bhulbhule in the Marshyangdi river valley and concludes in the Kali Gandaki river valley. Besisahar can be reached after a seven hour drive from Kathmandu. The trail passes along paddy fields and into subtropical forests, several waterfalls and gigantic cliffs, and various villages. Annapurna Circuit has often been voted as the best long distance trek in the world, as it combined, in its old full form, a wide variety of climate zones from tropics at 600 m asl to the arctic at 5416 m asl at the Thorong La pass and cultural variety from Hindu villages at the low foothills to the Tibetan culture of Manang Valley and lower Mustang.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Katmandu
Day 03: Drive to Besi Sahar [820m]
Day 04: Trek to Khudi [790m]
Day 05: Trek to Bahundanda [1310m]
Day 06: Trek to Jagat [1290m]
Day 07: Trek to Dharapani [1920m]
Day 08: Trek to Chame [2630m]
Day 09: Trek to Pisang [3190m]
Day 10: Trek to Manang [3520m]
Day 11: Rest day in Manang [3520m]
Day 12: Trek to Letdar [4250m]
Day 13: Trek to Thorung Phedi [4500m]
Day 14: Across Thorung La (5416m) to Muktinath [3800m]
Day 15: Trek to Jomsom [2713m]
Day 16: Fly to Pokhara
Day17: Transfer to Kathmandu and Departure.
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Three nights standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival two day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu – Pokhara.
- Ground transportation from Pokhara – Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu .
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter.