Click to Enlarge
Ama Dablam is one of the most spectacular mountains in the world.he area of this mountain is alpine rocky climb which has most spectacular ascent of the Himalayas. The mountain is just 6812meter high but its steep ice, rock and snow climbing makes it one of the most technically difficult expedition to conquer the summit.Ama Dablam Expedition in Nepal is climbed from its South west ridge normally because it is the easiest ascend to climb the peak. It requires 3 high camps to climb the mountain peak because of its rocky and ice covered way. Expedition of the peak also provides the superb view of the landscapes from Tengboche monastery area along with the view of Sherpa villages- Pangboche which is at the altitude of 6856m.
The expedition begins from Lukla, a village cultivated by indigenous Sherpa people. Lukla is the gateway to Khumbu region. The trail is pleasant crossing through many Sherpa villages and grassy land. Enjoying the scenic beauty the trail reaches to the Base Camp of Mt. Ama Dablam which is the best panoramic site of Himalayan region. The trail leads up to a saddle passing through old grassy moraine ridge. Then the trail begins climbing up the rocky ascend to the ridge where the 1st camp is set. The expedition trail goes crossing a rocky area and climb the ridge to the 2nd camp is fixed. From the second camp, the route continues in a steep with rock and ice which reaches to the amphitheater and follows the steep snowy area along the ridge to access 3rd camp. Climbing from the Camp III is steep snow and ice to the right of a glacier on the slope of 50 degrees to summit the top.
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar.
Day 04: Namche bazaar to Khumjung.
Day 05: Khumjung to Tengboche.
Day 06: Tengboche to Amadablam.
Day 07 to Day 20: Climbing Period.
Day 21: Back to Khumjung.
Day 22: Khumjung to Namche bazaar.
Day 23: Namche bazaar to Lukla.
Day 24: Lukla to Kathmandu.
Day 25: Departure.
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Three nights standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival two day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu – Pokhara.
- Ground transportation from Pokhara – Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu .
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter.